“I had over 30 store ecommerce stores during my carrer, and the biggest frustration I had with Stripe, 2Checkout, FastSpring and Paypal is the fact that they can freeze your balance with almost no-reason, and in 99% of the time there is nothing you can do.
Imagine having a 4 or 5 figures day, and just, boom, everything is blocked. That is just bad thing, man.
I gave MerchantChimp a run, and after one month, I just migrated all of my stores.
I love the simplicity and flexibility behind this company, and I find those people really cool. They just understand this business, which is CRUCIAL.
I have a feeling that they got my back and this is something that is really important to me.
Plus, to be honest, they got me some crazy low feez haha.”I Wanna try
“You konow, when you have 700.000+ followers and you make 4-figures per day, even the minimal % difference in fees is noticable and it is really hard to make changes at your shop, since every complication or pause is costing you shitload of money.
I heard for MerchantChimp from my buddy who switched to them from Stripe and had good thoughts about them. I sent my inquiry and got the quote in less then one hour.
Let me tell you one thing, when you are making big numbers, everyone is gonna give you good treatment. I am processing my payments with Merchant Chimp for months now and I have no intention on moving to other payment processor.
The migration was almost non existing. The team told me that everything will be up and running the same day I delivered all docs. The shop has not stoped working for a single minute. It is just awesome.
I have my own account manager, and sometimes, I don’t think that the guy is sleeping, since I never waited for more then 1h to get a reply.
Everything is slick. The fees are minimal. The way these people approach their work is really impressive, and I think that the core value of this company is that they are not some GRANDADS WITH TRADITIONAL SLOW APPROACH.
Trust me, MerchantChimp rocks!I Wanna try
Soukrab K. CEO@ Kerb Moving LLC
“ I am running a big moving company and Merchant Chimp hit me with low fees and no contract obligations.
I have all the hardware I need for both online and offline processing and more then happy with the service.”
dr Diego Scofino, LA, California
“Unlike other processing companies I have used in the past, Merchant Chimp has no hidden fees, with other features I find very useful.”
- Jon Stevens, Venice Beach, California
“ I own several businesses on Venice Beach, and I moved all of them to Merchant Chimp.
So far I have no issues, I am saving a lot with better fees they provided me, they are pretty straight forward and provide me great customer care.”
We won't trap you in lengthy contracts where getting out costs an arm and a leg. Even though you will love the amounts you will save, you still have the option to discontinue the mutual cooperation at the end of every month.
We won't bundle you with other merchants. You will have your own, transparent merchant account with clearly defined fees and merchant statements that you can actually understand and track.
Are you being charged intermittently for various fees, so your statements vary from month to month? We don't do billback because it's not transparent or fair. You deserve to always know what you are paying for.
Absolute transparency guaranteed. We hate fine print and asterisks
Can be integrated with 99% of the software you already use. And we are working on that remaining 1%.
No bouncing around among support agents, you will have a dedicated account manager who will always answer your call.
What you need to do to get our best service
If we do not provide you with better fees then your current payment processor, we will send you a 200$ payment to your bank account.
This is a promise.